AISI316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Security Door Screens
DOS-01: AISI316 marine grade stainless steel wire with black polyester powder coated is not easy to cut and break.
Security door screens are produced by high tensile AISI316 marine grade stainless steel wire, the wires' tensile strength is more than 900 MPa (900 N). Marine grade steel mesh screen was coated with black polyester powder (also named epoxy powder coating).
General door screen specification:
- Process: plain weave 316 marine steel wire mesh with black powder coated.
- Wire Dia.: 0.8 mm, 0.9 mm.
- Mesh Size: 1.5 mm × 1.5 mm.
- Width: 750 mm, 900 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm.
- Length: 2000 mm – 2400 mm.
- Not easy to cut and break.
- Square holes with strong wire and not sliding.
- Black polyester powder cuts down light reflection allowing clear visibility in room and anti-peep.
- Flat and straight surface.
- Meet Australia standard.
DOS-02: In the room, stainless steel 316 door screen gives you a clear view of the outdoor.
DOS-03: Security door screen has clear visibility in room and anti-peep.