Security Screen Keeps Thief and Insects out, Let Fresh Air into Your Room
Xingying security screen is a windows/doors screen supplier which provides superior protection against intruders, insects, and UV rays of the sun. Security screen is not like the common flyscreen, because it makes your home virtually impenetrable to thieves.
The Key Benefits of Xingying Security Screen as Following:
- 11 mesh × 11 mesh 0.9 mm diameter 304 stainless steel mesh screen with black powder coated for security door and windows.
- Quality meets Australia standard, pass knife test, impact test, jemmy attack test.
- Anti-thief, bulletproof, anti-fly and mosquito together, allow the free flow and circulation of fresh air through in your room.
- If you are in the room, it gives you a clear and unobstructed view of the outdoor, but viewers can not peep your privacy from outside.
- You can kick at security mesh repeatedly, but you are more likely to injure yourself than break through it.
- Security screen gives you maximum security and peace of mind, more privacy, and more fresh air.
- Easy to install, perfect for secure window/doors screen, safety swimming pool fencing, walkway fence, hand-railing panels, patio enclosure screen, even used in prison and detention centre.
Apart form 304 stainless steel security screen, we also supply several kinds of mesh screens for windows and doors, list as following: 11 mesh 0.8 mm wire 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh, galvanized steel secure screen, aluminum expanded mesh from 0.4 mm plate with 2 mm × 3 mm mesh opening, anti-theft aluminum grill guards, black polyester coated perforated aluminium mesh with 2.2 mm hole from 2 mm plate round hole, and 7 mm aluminium diamond security grille.
304 Security Screen VS 316 Stainless Steel Mesh Screen
- 304 grade security mesh screen with 0.9 mm wire is thicker than 0.8 mm 316 mesh.
- 304 stainless steel security screen is stronger and wear resistance than 316.
- 304 mesh maintaining the excellent corrosion resistance with 316 mesh.
- 304 grade stainless steel is less brittle than 316.
- 0.9 mm diameter 304 structural grade stainless steel mesh performs better with higher ductility and higher energy absorption.
- So, 304 stainless steel is the strongest and most appropriate for security window and door screen.
Our ultimate goal is to supply our customers the highest security. The nearest target is to develop a product that protects better than 304 security screen for window/doors and pool fence, maximizing the protection of your property while still keeping the good looks.
You just need wash it every 100 days with a soft brush using warm water and a mild detergent. Then rinse well with fresh water to remove any detergent residue. Please note, under any circumstances, do not use strong detergents or abrasive cleaning material (such as steel wool), as they may scratch or damage the coated surface. If installed close to marine or industrial environments, it should be cleaned more frequently.
Xingying security screen made from 304 Grade Stainless Steel with black powder coated, the material and high durability coated providing the double-guarantee of anti-corrosion and anti-rust. As long as you keep your screens clean in accordance with our care and maintenance guide and keep the powder coating intact, the screen will not rust.
Sorry. Our 304 mesh screen is only in black color, no other color available. Black absorbs light and non-reflective, making it much easier to see outside. It also can reduce glare and outside heat, reducing energy cost.
Screen panel width 750/900/1000/1200/1500 mm, length 2000/2400/3000 mm, and 5 pieces in one carton box, then 10 carton boxes in one wooden case; or 25/50 pcs per wooden case. Other sizes, please see the 304 security screen page.
Xingying security screen mesh passes the following Australian Standard AS 5039-2008 tests, ensuring the highest level security application:
- The Dynamic Impact Test - AS 5039-2008.
- The Pull Test - AS 5039-2008.
- The Jemmy (Lever Attack) Test - AS 5039-2008.
- The Knife Shear Test - AS 5039-2008.
- The Probe Test - AS 5039-2008.
- Fire Attenuation Test.
- 1000-hour Salt Spray Test.
Stainless steel 304 security screen with high strength and anti-corrosion features, ideal for secure window/door insect screen and safety swimming pool fence.
Australia standard 316 marine stainless steel mesh with black powder coated popular for security door screens, offers highest secure and artistic appreciation.
Aerometal mesh can highly resist to corrosion, abrasion and oxidation, so it has a long service life to be used for window screen, security door screen.
Colombia is a rainy area, and the plisse screen can prevent raindrops from entering room and also can be a decoration.
I bought the fiberglass mesh that showed flame retardant performance when it accidentally touched by fire.
The aluminum alloy mesh has very good toughness, and it can also decorate the window with shiny surface.
I have used the aerometal security screens for a long time in high temperature condition, and it does not really have been damaged.