316 Stainless Steel Mesh Security Window/Door Screen
SES-01: Thick stainless steel 316 security screen has high strength.
316 marine grade stainless steel mesh is a plain woven security screen with square holes fabricated from high tensile AISI316 stainless steel wire, the wires with black premium-grade powder coated for better corrosion-resistant have the high tensile strength more than 900 MPa. And the wires are very strong and not sliding in the mesh screen.
Using 316 stainless steel mesh for anti-theft security window and door screen, allowing greater visibility and airflow, offers superior strength and security. That means you are placing a strong guarding on your house or office – you are safe.
316 marine stainless steel security screen meets Australian standards, and through the following test: dynamic impact test, neutral salt spray test, anti-oxidation test, knife shear test, fire test, swimming pool safety.
316 marine grade stainless steel mesh Characteristic:
- Maximum strength and durability.
- Good ventilation and visibility.
- Black epoxy coated makes better corrosion resistant.
- Equal aperture and transparent, enjoy clear unobstructed views.
- Security Screen filters up to 60% of harmful UV rays.
- Meets the Australian Standard AS5039-2008.
- 10 years warranty.
- Material: 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Wire.
- Wire diameter: 0.8 mm.
- Mesh count: 10 mesh, 11 mesh, 12 mesh, 14 mesh, 18 mesh.
- Security screen panel width: 0.75 m, 0.9 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m.
- Length: 2 m, 2.4 m, 3 m or 31.5 m.
- Finish: black polyester coated (engineered corrosion and moisture resistant).
- Color: black, gray, silver, light gray.
- 25 pcs or 50 pcs per wooden box; with a piece of water proof paper between two pieces of screens, then in carton/wooden box/pallet.
- In fumigation-free wooden cases.
- Can be installed on hinged, sliding, or double doors, and security windows.
- Used in industry protection, community, villa, swimming pool.
- Used for decorative crafts.
SES-02: High tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh used for door screen.
SES-03: 316 stainless steel security mesh which is installed on the hinged window could protect your home against attack.
Care and Maintenance: 316L stainless steel security screen surfaces cleaning may be carried out every 100 days in order to removal of all dust and dirt, if installed close to marine or industrial environments should be cleaned more frequently. The cleaning is very simple. You just need wash it with a soft brush using warm water and a mild detergent. Then rinse well with fresh water to remove any detergent residue. Please note, under any circumstances, do not use strong detergents or abrasive cleaning material (such as steel wool), as they may scratch or damage the coated surface.