316L Stainless Steel Fly Mesh Well Resists to Rust and Pitting
STS-01: 316L stainless steel screen mesh is very corrosion-resistant.
316L stainless steel screen mesh has better resistance to corrosion and longer service life than 304 stainless steel fly screen mesh. And it also passed the salt spray test.
Being made of pure 316L wire, the stainless steel wire screen has good corrosive industrial gases resistance and tensile strength, so it plays an important role for window or door screen, protection screen.
Specifications of 316L stainless steel screen mesh:
- Model: 20 mesh × 0.15 mm, 18 mesh × 0.17 mm, 24 × 23 mesh × 0.16 mm, 21 × 22 mesh × 0.18 mm, 20 mesh × 0.21 mm.
- Width: 0.6 m, 0.7 m, 0.8 m, 0.9 m, 1.0 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m.
- Length: 30 m.
- Color: black, gray, silvery or custom made.
- Packing: In fumigation-free wooden cases.
316L stainless steel window screen mesh features:
- Uniform mesh holes that can not be damaged.
- Excellent tearing resistance and high temperature-resistant.
- Shiny and flat surface.
316L stainless steel screen mesh applications:
- Used for window or door insect screen, security or protection screen.
- Can running well in industrial workshop, coastal area.
STS-02: 316L stainless steel wire mesh has a long service life.
STS-03: 316L stainless steel screen mesh has good durability.