Aluminum Alloy Screen Mesh Can Never Get Rusty and Resist to Erosion
Aluminum alloy window insect screen mesh is made from aluminum-magnesium alloy that has excellent hardness, strength and heat dissipation. And it woven by advanced machines to ensure the quality.
Our aluminum alloy screen mesh passed the GB/T 10125 corrosion test and salt spray test, so it possesses good enough corrosion resistance to be used for window fly screen or security screen in damp area or other harsh condition.
ALM-01: Aluminum alloy mesh screen.
ALM-02: Aluminum alloy mesh is very rust-resistant.
Specifications of aluminum alloy fly screen mesh:
- Model: 18 × 16 mesh, 0.25 mm, or can be customized.
- Width: 0.8 m, 0.9 m, 1.0 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m.
- Length: 30 m.
- Color: black, silvery, gray, brown.
- Package: five layers thick corrugated box.
Aluminum alloy insect screen mesh features:
- Good resistance to high pressure and high temperature and never rust.
- Passed the 15 days salt spray test, and can't be corroded.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Superior ventilation effect.
- Service life up to ten years.
Aluminum alloy window screen mesh applications:
- Provide a no mosquitoes and bright space for life and work.
- Used in rainier area, high corrosive area, coastal area.
ALM-03: Aluminum alloy mesh has flat edge.
ALM-04: Aluminum alloy window screen has good permeability.