Plisse Mesh – Good Resilience and Long Service Life
Plisse mesh is made of polyester fiber, PET or glass fiber. And it can be different types: the hexagon plisse mesh shows good transparency; the square mesh plisse mesh is waterproof; and the fiberglass plisse mesh is fireproof.
According to various application scenarios, we can supply diverse pleated screens for you to use them for sunshade screen, insects screens or invisible screens.
PLM-01: Plisse mesh has superior resilience.
PLM-02: Plisse mesh can be black or gray.
Specifications of plisse mesh:
- Material: polyester fiber, PET (polyethylene terephthalate) or glass fiber.
- Model: hexagonal wire mesh, square mesh wire mesh, fiberglass mesh, PET mesh screen.
- Mesh count: 18 × 16.
- Wire diameter: 0.19 mm.
- Folding width: 15 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm.
- Mesh width: 2.0 m, 2.2 m, 2.4 m, 2.6 m, 3.0 m (can be customized).
- Length: 30 m.
- Color: black, gray.
- Package: thick five layers corrugated box.
Plisse mesh window screen features:
- Very excellent resilience.
- Dust-proof, windproof and waterproof.
- Good durability and flexibility.
Plisse mesh applications:
- Used for window screens to give a clean and beautiful space.
- Can show sun shade effect and can weaken wind.
PLM-03: Hexagonal mesh pleated screen is cost-effective.
PLM-04: Fiberglass plisse mesh is flame retardant.