Knife-resistant Mesh Resists to Scraping Shear and Rust
Knife-resistant mesh screen is made of polyester that is underwear fabrics level materials. Made by plain weave technology, it has uniform and clear mesh to give a bright and safe space.
With good acid and alkali resistance and moisture-proof performance, high-strength fiberglass mesh shows its strength used for security window insect screens, invisible fly screens, pet cages, etc.
KRM-01: Knife-resistant mesh has a stable structure.
KRM-02: Knife-resistant mesh has high strength.
Specifications of knife-resistant mesh screen:
- Material: polyester.
- Mesh count: 18 mesh.
- Width: 0.8 m, 1.0 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m.
- Length: 30 m.
- Color: black, gray.
Knife-resistant window screen mesh features:
- Excellent resistance to knife cutting, paw tearing and rust.
- Has metal toughness and hardness.
- Can weaken the sunlight.
- Service life up to eight years.
Knife-resistant mesh applications:
- Can be made into indoor protective screen, security window screen.
- Designed into pets cage.
KRM-03: High-strength fiberglass mesh has excellent durability.
KRM-04: High-strength invisible window screen is anti-UV.