Fiberglass Mesh is Flame Retardant and Has Strong Toughness
Fiberglass mesh is made from glass fiber and PVC resin that is pollution-free. It contains anti-UV composition and shows good sunshade and ventilation effect.
With excellent fireproof and corrosion-resistant, fiberglass screen mesh can be used for invisible window screens, security fly screens or fireproof screens in some industry workshops.
FIM-01: Fiberglass mesh has accurate sizes.
FIM-02: Fiberglass screen mesh has good flexibility.
Specifications of fiberglass mesh:
- Material: glass fiber and PVC resin.
- Regular size: 15 × 17 mesh (105 g/m2), 16 × 18 mesh (120 g/m2), 20 × 20 mesh (130 g/m2).
- Customized: 22 × 22 mesh (145 g/m2), 25 × 25 mesh (165 g/m2).
- Wire diameter: 0.2 mm.
- Width: 0.6–3.0 m or 1.96–9.84 ft.
- Length: 30 m, 100 m, 300 m or 100 ft., 300 ft.
- Color: black, gray, white, off-white, brown, green, blue.
Fiberglass screen mesh features:
- Very good fireproof, flame retardant.
- Anti-UV and invisibility.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long service life.
Fiberglass mesh screen applications:
- Window or door insect screen, protection screen.
- Used for invisible screen.
- As an important part of outdoor tent.
FIM-03: Fiberglass screen mesh is supplied in rolls that can be customized length.
FIM-04: Fiber screen mesh can be various colors.