Hot Dipped High Tensile Galvanized Steel Security Screen
In addition to stainless steel security screen, 11 mesh galvanized steel security screen made from hot dipped high tensile galvanized steel wire and black power coated is another strong and durable security screen for windows and doors. This type woven galvanized mesh is popular in Australia market. Compared with stainless steel mesh, galvanized steel mesh is more Economic and Higher strength.
- Material: 0.8 mm diameter high tensile hot dipped galvanized steel wire.
- Equal Aperture: 11 mesh × 11 mesh.
- Surface treatment: Black powder coated or bright mesh.
- Process: Plain weave mesh with flat and straight surface.
- High strength: 1250 MPa – 1350 MPa.
- Standard: meet Australia standard.
- Panel size: 750/900/1200/1500 mm width and 2000/2400/3000 mm length.
- Other Mesh: 14 mesh × 0.5 mm, 12 mesh × 0.6 mm, 12 mesh × 0.7 mm, 10 mesh × 0.8 mm, 10 mesh × 0.9 mm, 10 mesh × 1.2 mm.
- Package: 25 PCS/50 PCS packing in a wooden case, waterproof paper covered each PC, then pallet packaged.
GAS-01: Black powder coated galvanized steel mesh.
GAS-02: Strong and durable galvanized security screen used for windows and doors screens.
GAS-03: Hot dipped galvanized security mesh.